Sewer and Drain Service in Southlake Texas
Call us for a fast, satisfaction guaranteed sewer cleaning solution to all your drain and sewer stoppages in Southlake Texas. Speak with the Southlake drain and sewer line experts from Schrader Plumbing today. Not only do you receive great service, but our friendly technicians will give you the best value for your drain and sewer needs.
Here are some of the drain problems we can help with:
- Clogged Drains: We can clean your drain, and have the latest equipment to blast away clogs.
- Leaking / Collapsed Drains: If you have a leaking or collapsed drain or sewer line we can perform a thorough diagnosis and repair the line. We have a range of equipment to find the source of the problem, saving you time and money on only having to repair the right part of the line from the beginning. Our top of the line sewer cameras will show exactly whats causing the problem. Once diagnosed, we can help you with a range of options to solve your issue.
- Drain Obstructions & Root Intrusions: If you have a Sewer drain obstruction or a tree root intrusion, we have equipment to clear your pipes and get them functioning again. It is important with a root intrusion to run a camera down the line to make sure there aren’t other consequences to the intrusion, or more roots further down the line
- Drain Repairs & Replacements warranty: Schrader Plumbing is able to offer a range of repairs and replacements and Schrader Plumbing will warranty the new pipe.
- New Sewer Lines and City Connections: Schrader Plumbing can install your new sewer lines, or your new connection to the Southlake city sewer.
Why Call Schrader Plumbing?
When you choose Schrader Plumbing for rooter services, you are choosing a quality drain cleaning service that serves Southlake Texas with pride.
- FAST service, we’ll be there when you need us in Southlake – on time, and ready to go.
- Fully licensed and Insured for your protection.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed service: You to be happy with the level of service we provide or we will make it right.
- Prices Up-Front: For your peace of mind, you will know the price of the work we will do before we start.
- Polite, Friendly and Tidy: Call us and discover the Schrader Plumbing difference for yourself.
How Can I Prevent Sewer and Drain Problems?
Schrader Plumbing can help you when your drains or sewer line have stopped up, but how can you prevent these issues from coming up in the first place?
- Watch what you flush down your drains Taking care of what goes down your drains, can help prevent a stoppage from happening. It is common for people to flush grease down a sink drain, or feminine products down the toilet. These are 2 of the top reasons sewer and drain lines get stopped up.
- Watch for tree root issues If you have trees or shrubs in your yard, there is a possiblity they can break into your sewer line, and cause objects to get hung up, and stop up your sewer line. While you are not able to see underground, we do carry sewer video cameras, that allow us to look inside of your sewer line, for any holes, or broken spots, where roots may be causing stoppages, and further compromising your sewer line. Call us to schedule a sewer video service today.
- Garage Disposal misuse Garbage disposals are wonderful, when used as designed. However, many times, they get over used, and get items put in them that they were not designed for. Here are a couple of do’s and dont’s for your disosal use:
- Keep your garbage disposal clean. Pour a little dish soap inside and let the garbage disposal run for a minute or so with some cold water after washing dishes.
- Run your garbage disposal regularly. Frequent use prevents rust and corrosion, assures that all parts stay moving and prevents obstructions from accumulating.
- Grind food waste w/ a strong flow of cold water, it will cause any grease or oils that may get into the unit to solidify, so that they can be chopped up before reaching the trap.
- Grind certain hard materials such as small chicken and fish bones, egg shells, etc. A scouring action is created by these particles inside the grind chamber that cleans the garbage disposal’s walls.
- Cut large items into smaller pieces. Put them into the garbage disposal one at a time instead of trying to shove a large amount in at once.
- Don’t Put Anything In The Garbage Disposal That Is Not Biodegradable Food. A garbage disposal is for food scraps only. Non food items can damage both blades and the motor.
- Don’t grind glass, plastic, metal or even paper.
- Don’t grind anything combustible.
- Don’t pour grease, oil or fat into your garbage disposal or drain. Grease will slowly accumulate and impede your garbage disposal’s grinding ability as well as clog drains.
- Don’t use hot water when grinding food waste. Hot water will cause grease to liquefy and accumulate, causing drains to clog.
- Don’t grind extremely fibrous material like corn husks, celery stalks, onion skins, and artichokes. Fibers from these can tangle and jam the garbage disposal motor and block drains .
- Don’t put too many potato peels down the garbage disposal. The starches in the potatoes will turn into a thick paste and may cause blades to stick.
- Don’t put large amounts of food down the garbage disposal. Feed food into the garbage disposal a little at a time with the cold water running; this will help the food scraps flow down freely through the drain pipes and plumbing.
- Keep large solids out of your drains Use a screen or drain-grate to cover the drain’s opening and minimize problems with hair and soap scum. Stop by your local plumbing-supply store to study the choices appropriate for your particular fixture. Take along a picture of the drain system to better explain your needs. Most filters and screens can be simply laid in place.
With a little precaution, and maintenance, chances are you will not have to worry about a sewer or drain blockage often. If you have more questions, call us today.