What Can I Expect?
When we come out to help you with your plumbing problem, you can expect:
- We listen to what you have to say about the problem
- We test and analyze the problem
- We give you an upfront price and the best solutions to the problem
- We perform the repair or installation to code specifications
- We test the new repair/installation, and clean the area
- We explain everything that we have done, and answer any questions you may have about the repair/installation.
We understand our customers have questions and concerns, and always do our best to address those to the best of our ability.
Types of Plumbing Repairs in Southlake Texas
Schrader Plumbing offers all kinds of plumbing repairs in homes and businesses, including:
- Sewer and Drain Services
- Slab Leak Detection and Repair
- Water Heater Installation and Repair
- Water Line Installation and Repair
- Gas Line Installation and Repair
- Sewer Line Installation and Repair
- Toilet Repairs and Installation
- Faucet Installation and Repair
- Shower and Bathtub Installation and Repair
- Garbage Disposal Installation and more…
City of Southlake Permits and Inspections
We abide by all state and city codes, and pull permits where required on all jobs by the City of Southlake. Gas repairs, water heaters, water and sewer lines require permits and inspections to ensure public safety and job quality. You can rest assured that when Schrader Plumbing performs work on your home or business, it will be done to the upmost quality.