Schrader Plumbing specializes in locating and repairing slab leak repairs in Plano Texas. Our plumbers are licensed and insured, and carry state of the art equipment to test your water and sewer lines, locate a leak if one is present, and offer you the least invasive repair options.
Slab leaks can often go on for long periods of time before detected. The additional cost on the water bill may not be enough to spark your attention if it’s a small leak, but under your home, the damage is being done with every drop that leaks into the soil.
Types of Slab Leaks
- Water Line Slab Leak a water line slab leak happens when the water supply line is punctured, pulled apart, or has pinholes from bad materials mixing with the soil. With larger holes/breaks, it’s easy to hear the leak, with smaller leaks, not so much.
- Sewer Line Slab Leak with a sewer line slab leak, it’s generally not noticed for quite a long time, until the damage is well under way. The raw sewage seeps under your home, causing problems, and eventually the smell can come through the floor, along with mold and mildew.
What Can I Do?
Do not take chances with your home in Plano Texas, if you notice:
- Hot spots on the floor
- Hear water running when all faucets are off
- See the meter spinning when all faucets are off
- High water bills
- Water coming out from the sides of your slab
- Cracks in foundation, or walls