Gas Line Repair Specialists in Grapevine Texas
Schrader Plumbing installs and repairs gas piping for Grapevine area homes for gas appliances, boilers, tankless water heaters, standard water heaters, & more. Our service technicians are trained to install this gas piping in your home safely and securely! All gas line repairs and installations should be and are handled by a specialized technician and should not be done on your own. The Schrader Plumbing technicians are available for 24 hour service since when a gas line is down or leaking, it is an urgent repair. If you suspect a gas leak in your home or the city of Grapevine turns your gas off, call Schrader Plumbing right away to schedule an appointment.
Gas Lines & Repairs
Whether it is a major repair, gas line installation for a new gas stove, furnace, fireplace, clothes dryer, pool heater, or even installing a bbq grill, Schrader Plumbing is the right choice for your gas piping needs. The gas lines coming into your home are a major part of the functionality of a lot of the appliances, and without gas you could be without heat or hot water. So call Schrader Plumbing to get the problem or gas line repaired or installed so that your family can be comfortable again. When doing a remodel, it is important to consider new gas lines. Schrader Plumbing can give you an estimate for your new or existing gas services.
How long does a gas repair take?
A gas line repair can vary, as there are many aspects to it. Testing is required when a leak is suspected, or found. If you are needing just a new gas line installed, we have to determine if your existing line is big enough to support the new line. Here are some other things to consider:
- Where is a gas line installed? Depending on what you are hooking up, we may have to dig in your yard, or take out sheetrock to put in the gas line, though this is not always the case.
- What is required for a new gas line installation? A gas test is always required for new gas lines. This is for your safety, and the well being of your home. Gas can be very dangerous if not installed by a licensed plumber.
- How much does a gas line cost? Like most things, cost of a new gas line, or gas line service varies. We give free upfront quotes on your new gas installation or service.
- How do I get my gas turned back on? If your gas service has been shut off, there is a process of pulling a permit, testing the gas service, and repairing each leak one by one. Once the line holds air per city requirements, and any code requirements are upgraded by law, an inspection is called in, and once that passes, your gas can be turned back on.
What gas services do you perform in Grapevine?
- New Gas Line Installation
- Existing Gas Line Repair
- Gas Line Testing
- Gas Appliance Hook Up
- City Permit and Inspection Handling