Slab Leak Specialists In Colleyville
Do you need Slab Leak Repair in Colleyville? Plumbing lines below slab foundations are very vulnerable to the ground around them. If the soil moves too much, your water and sewer lines can develop leaks. A slow leak beneath a home in Colleyville can cause the soil to continue to move, which can cause a worse leak. The potential for increasing damage makes early leak detection very important. Even a small leak can produce catastrophic results. A tiny leak undetected, can leak thousands of gallons per year, costing you a ton of money, and home damage.
A Slab Leak can cost thousands of dollars of damage to your home, including flooring, furniture, cabinetry, walls, foundation and more.
In severe cases, the slab and flooring can give way and flood the entire ground floor, destroying floor coverings, cabinets, furniture and appliances. When that happens, foundation repair is only one of many serious problems. Leaks under the slab can remove the soil and cause the slab to cave in. When the slab fails, the weight of the concrete breaks the plumbing lines beneath, causing a rush of water into the home. Here is more information if you believe you have a
Colleyville Slab Leak
Slab Leak Faqs
Here are some facts we have put together from popular questions in Colleyville.
- How much damage is caused from a slab leak repair? This depends on the situation, but most times, we can tunnel under the home to access the slab leak, and therefore bypass jackhammering through your floors and slab to repair it.
- How much does a slab leak repair in Colleyville cost? There is not a set price for a slab leak repair, as there are several different circumstances, however, we do give up front quotes, on the estimated cost of the repair.
- Does my insurance cover slab leak repairs? There are different policies available for slab leaks, and your insurance agent can probably let you know if you have it. We are happy to work with your insurance company to the best of our ability.
Do not gamble with the well being of your home in Colleyville, if you notice:
- Hot spots on the floor
- Hear water running when all faucets are off
- See the meter spinning when all faucets are off
- High water bills
- Water coming out from the sides of your slab
- Cracks in foundation, or walls